- When they close the door to the room....it's my time, it's my one escape for the week.
- The whole place has a sense of positive energy and caring.
- I go home feeling treasured.
- I love the communication between therapists to assist in treating problem areas.
- They are highly efficient…just brilliant.
- Professional, talented staff who go above and beyond for their clients and deliver a fantastic massage every time.
- I have found that my monthly massage keeps me well balanced and on track.
- I have had great success in a very short period of time.
- It’s the bomb! Always great and makes me feel better, special, loved.
- Because the staff are friendly and there is always a positive outcome from the treatment.
- I feel really relaxed around the therapists particularly because I feel I’m not judged or pressured.
- It keeps me healthy, flexible and able to exercise
- After only 2 sessions with Jana at Hutt Street, I noticed significant improvement in my flexibility and results in the gym. Highly recommended.
- Absolutely amazing massage. I always feel very cared for and listened to as I have specific back problems. Regular massage therapy from Rub has kept me in good condition over the past five years. Thank you Rub!!
- It’s a place where I feel I can totally trust that I am getting the best treatment and the most up to date information on my condition and what I can do to also help in this treatment at home and I my lifestyle choices.
- Simply the best
- Best remedial massage, with Luke Bulian at Unley. Great to be able to book a time on Sundays too! Certainly helping to relieve a few sore spots, can highly recommend… very professional and effective.
Because of the quality of Rub Massage I did not have my legs amputated. They fostered and encouraged my positive thinking and determination to live and achieve personal goals e.g. moving from wheel chair to walker to stick to being independent, able to climb steps, to get off massage table. I am now achieving more at being independent.
‘Massage’ is an essential component of rehabilitation not an alternative medical process. ‘Massage’ fosters physical/emotional/academic and spiritual well-being.
I have found relief from my symptons and always feel better after
Its warm, inviting relaxing therapeutic and just damn good!
Fabulous post-workout massage at Rub Kent Town this morning with Luke. Highly recommend him for service and attention to detail. Plus a great massage! Thanks Luke!
I’ve seen Cindy, Dan and Ollie from Rub Massage and all of them are fantastic. I have really noticed a difference in my stress levels and regular massage therapy has helped banish my headaches and neck/shoulder tension as a result of working at a desk all day. I wholeheartedly would (and do) recommend the guys at Rub!
I need a real expert professional to address my issues