Are you worried about your routine massage? While you might be apprehensive, as long as you
keep a few health and safety tips in mind, treating yourself to the benefits of a massage, even
during a pandemic, doesn’t need to stress you out.
Presented by Rub Massage, this collection of key resources can answer some of your most
pressing questions about getting a massage and reducing stress in the face of a global
pandemic, and help you decide when and if it’s the right choice for you.
Q: Is Getting a Massage Worth the Risk?
A: Providing your massage therapist follows recommended guidelines, you should be safe.
Then you can enjoy these healthy benefits of massage:
- For those suffering with chronic pain, therapeutic massage can be a Godsend.
- Routine massage can also improve sleep and reduce the risk of insomnia.
- Many are struggling with anxiety these days, and massage can help.
- Research indicates massage can even help to boost your immune system.
Q: How Can I Ensure That My Massage is Safe?
A: Understanding COVID-safe practices can help you ask the right questions to determine
whether booking an appointment is safe.
Here are some resources to help:
- There are safety protocols in place to help keep both clients and massage therapists safe and
- There are products available to your therapist that sanitise massage tables and other surfaces.
- Wearing a mask helps to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Air purifiers can help reduce the risk of transmission as well.
Q: What Other Steps Can I Take to Reduce Stress?
A: Treating yourself to a massage will help you release tension but there are things you can try
at home as well.
Plus these supplements and practices can boost the benefits of massage:
- Clear away toxic issues at home, such as negative attitudes, clutter and stale air.
- Keep self-care at the top of your personal priorities.
- Take steps to banish stress from your lifestyle.
There are many important benefits of getting a massage, from helping you battle stress to
boosting your immunity against disease. As long as you and your practitioner exercises excellent hygiene and safety, you will be able to enjoy these benefits without putting yourself at risk.
So if you need relief from pain, anxiety or just want a boost, consider booking your appointment soon!
This article is brought to you by Rub Massage, delivering world-class massage treatments
relieving pain and stress, helping our community to lead healthier lives. For more information,
contact us today!